Want to get involved?
HCNW is the Pacific Northwest’s only health-focused professional organization for communicators to inspire, connect, and elevate all who work in the field. All professionals whose work connects with healthcare and public health are encouraged to join in and take advantage of our programs and services.
Have ideas on how HCNW can better serve healthcare communications professionals? Email Board President, Kelly Bantle: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BECOME A MEMBER
Join HCNW to learn, connect, and develop your professional career in healthcare communications, marketing, and public affairs. Included with your membership fee is a free annual HCNW conference ticket, plus discounts on professional development and networking events throughout the year. Individual membership is $100 and runs for a full 12 months from the point of purchase.
Click the button below to pay for your membership by credit card using PayPal, or get details on invoicing and paying by check (checks can cover one or more individual memberships). Contact HCNW at email@example.com, if you have any questions.
HELP PLAN LOCAL EVENTS
Interested in planning a HCNW networking mixer and/or professional development event in your area? HCNW’s Professional Development Committee can help! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll assist with planning, promotions, and registration.
JOIN A COMMITTEE
- Professional Development Committee
- Plan networking events, workshops, and conferences
- Contact: email@example.com
- Communications Committee
- Craft and disseminate/deliver/share HCNW communications
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Committee
- Help grow and diversify HCNW’s membership across the Pacific Northwest
- Contact: email@example.com
- Strategic Partnerships Committee
- Develop partnerships with industry groups and other professional organizations
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org