Join us for the 2018 Healthcare Communicators Northwest Fall Conference!
Healthcare Communicators of Oregon is now Healthcare Communicators Northwest and we’re back with our annual Fall conference. The event will be packed with insightful presentations and sessions for healthcare communicators across the Northwest. Presentations will cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Authentic storytelling around healthcare transformation
- Content curation vs. creation
- Video resourcing and production
- Navigating the changing media landscape
- Plus, a media panel, a virtual reality case study, and more!
Some of our exciting speakers include:
- Molly McElroy, Media Relations and Strategic Science Communications, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Heather Burton, Director of Marketing, HealthSparq
- Kennedy Soileau, Transformation Communications Manager, Washington State Health Care Authority
- Plus speakers from Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Samaratin Health Services, Food Hero, and PacWest
The full lineup will be announced in mid-October!
Early bird pricing is available through October 15th.
Group rates for up to 8 are also available.
Interested in sponsoring the 2018 conference? Contact email@example.com
Thank you to our Gold Level Sponsor, PR Talent!
PR Talent is the largest communications specialist recruiting firm in the country with seven offices in major markets across the country. We’re pleased to have their support for this year’s conference!
HCNW Networking Event
Join us for a pre-conference networking event at Crown Plaza.
Meet other healthcare communicators from around the northest and pre-funk with us for the next day’s HCNW Fall 2018 conference!